PRO TRADE SERIES TRADESMAN TRAILER TPH
The Pro trade series TP-H tradesman trailer is the most versatile models we have in our product range, this trailer suits many trades but also the adventurer looking to load up and get away with some extra gear or toys.
We have been busy designing this new TP-H model to add to our growing range of trailers and WOW what an impressive design it is, We supply our pro trade series tradesman trailer all across Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania and now into America.
So if you want a great tradesman trailer no matter what state your in – Victoria, NSW, Queensland, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Townsville, Cairns, New Zealand, Tasmania , or America we can accommodate.
Tare: 1560kg (without added options)
Ball Weight: 155kg (Dry)
Overall Size: 5610mm(L) x 2300mm(W) x 2150mm(H)
$28,900 inc gst
Or finance from only $140 PW
Delivery and registration fees may apply
Request a free quote.
- Heavy duty one-piece RHS chassis 100x50x4mm that’s fully hot dip galvanized and powder coated.
- Precision CNC Laser cut and Pressed Manufacturing processes
- Pressed rear tail gate and sides 400mm high
- 2.5mm Aluminum front box and canopy to reduce weight but also keep strength
- Our trailers are fully powder coated
- Top storage rack with welded mesh on underside is 1200mm(L) x 1800mm(W)
- The rear Deck section on the TP-H is 2470mm Long x 1570mm Wide (internal)
- The H -frame hurdles and sides can be removed if required to create a open deck area
- Front draw bar load support rack that’s removable also and can also take the spare wheel to free up deck space. The spare wheel can also be mounted in the tray against the canopy
- Aluminum stone protection plates and foot treads all round
- Automotive seals and gas struts on all doors and draws
- Compression locks on all doors and storage compartments
- Fittings – Bolts, nuts, washers, screws and pop rivets are all 304 stainless steel (as much as possible)
- Independent swing arm suspension with flat top coils and twin shock absorbers
- Dual 12’’ electric brake hubs with 6 stud Land cruiser stud pattern (139.7 PCD)
- 5 x 15″ Primal Alloy rims and 235/75R BFG KO2 tyres
- Premium XO series jockey wheel with twin rubber Tyre and fully adjustable heights
- 3500kg Tow Coupling to suit 50mm ball with handbrake
Main canopy storage compartment (Left side)
1200 wide x 700 deep to wall
Floor to shelf 570 high – Shelf to roof 380 high – shelf is 600 deep
Bottom section beside tool boxes is 700 deep x 500 wide x 570 high
Tool boxes have 4 draws at 120mm high x 540 wide x 550 long
Bottom Storage draw is 390 wide x 870 long x 260 high
The other look alike draw on this side is a swing open door that houses the light switch panel and breaker switches
Main canopy storage compartment (Right side)
1200 wide x 1040 deep to wall
- Floor to shelf 460mm high , shelf to roof 480mm high – shelf is 980 deep
- Bottom storage draws 390 wide x 870 long x 260 high
- Front storage fridge box
- Enclosed front storage Box with fridge slide, storage draw and open compartment on opposite side 1800mm long x 700mm wide (both sides of this box has 12 volt Anderson plug power sockets and a fan)
- Fridge Slide size area is 850(L) x 550(W) x 600(H- to top of draw)
- Draw above fridge area is 830 (L) x 530 (W) x 190 (H)
- Storage rail system on top of front box for additional items to be carried
- Right side of this box has an area of 700 (W) x 680 (D) x 850 (H – from floor to roof)
- Rear trundle draw system
- This rear draw is designed on full ball bearing guides due to its size and strength, size of this draw is 3000mm (L) x 500 (W) x 140 (H)
- H- Frame hurdles
- Rear H-frame hurdle does have a rear roller to assist with ease of loading
- H-Frames are 1770 wide internal of the horns or 1850 over all …… horns are 100mm high
- All 3x H-frame hurdles are removable completely with the sides, or you also have the choice to remove the top section of the hurdle itself and leave the post and sides attached. ( This is designed like this so you can adjust hurdle Hight to suit you by reducing post length ……or removing the top section to load larger items on the rear deck)
- Fuel holders
- 2x jerry can holders are also supplied with this build and can be mounted where suited to your preferred location.
- Full LED internal canopy lighting with control management panel
- 2 x 120amp AGM batteries
- 50amp Anderson plug for charging while driving or from solar
- LED tail lights with reverse light, side marker and front clearance lights
- Safety Breakaway unit
Not Enough , No worries, we will also be offering Envy package builds for this model or any of our options that suit you can be added.
Please note, This is our first prototype and some small things will be adjusted and changed slightly, once we complete our next production of this model a live walk around video will be linked to our youtube channel.